Early January this year I got a new passport and it is valid for 5 years. It marked a new start to my desire to travel as often as possible. I understand that there’s not quite enough time and or money to see every corner of our beautiful world but I want to see to it that if given both time and resources, I would need to visit the places I have always wanted.
Here are a few places I visited/plan to visit some time soon.
2. Siem Reap, Cambodia – February 2013
3. Hanoi, Vietnam – April 2013
4. Hong Kong – May 2013
5. Macau – May 2013
6. Maldives – December 2013
7. Yogyakarta, Indonesia – Q1 2014
8. New Delhi, India – summer 2014
9. Kathmandu, Nepal – summer 2014
10. Vientiane, Laos – Q3 2014
11. Colombo, Sri Lanka – Q3 2014
12. Beijing, China – Q3 2014
13. Marrakesh, Morocco – December 2014
14. Madagascar, Africa – Q1 2015
These are just a few that come to mind immediately. I may add some in between depending on good timing and of course money! Hopefully, the rest on the list I can visit them on my intended period or if not, until my new passport expires. Keeping my fingers crossed!
How about you? What’s on your travel bucket list?