I think I'm interesting enough. Follow my story.
2. I don’t get insulted easily (or ever). Insults are basically just opinions. And everyone’s got them. And that’s their business. And frankly, I don’t really care what their opinions are. Nothing I can do would change that anyway. Why bother being all defensive?
4. I don’t chew gum or eat candy.
5. I don’t drink hot beverages at all.
6. I eat fast. I just have to. Because no matter how big the serving is if I ate them little by little and ever so slowly, I most certainly won’t feel full.
7. Just recently noticed, I eat noisily.
8. I pee a lot. It is so annoying. Also, I drink a lot of water. So, kinda figures.
9. I hate flying, especially during long flights. I get really cranky and restless.
10. Upon arriving, my eyes always turn red whenever I visit a foreign country. Usually lasts a day or two.
11. I don’t think I can ever share a bed with anyone. I have to have space to stretch both arms on either sides. My arms get numb if I don’t. But if I really had to, it would have to be in a very, very big bed wherein I can do all my stretching.
12. I am as easily entertained as I easily get annoyed and bothered.
13. I have a hard time being polite. That’s why I don’t fancy talking to the elders.
14. I have a very lazy walk.
15. I seriously don’t know how to smile for the camera.
16. I hate dogs. More like I am scared of them, no matter how small they are.
17. I love all kinds of cheese.
18. I have a very loud voice and I absolutely hate it. More so that I can’t control it most of the time.
19. I love the scent of eucalyptus or menthol in medicines or patches like Salonpas.
20. I don’t have a credit card nor will I ever own one.
21. I can never sleep with the lights on or in a moving vehicle.
22. I love fruits a lot. But that’s not the weird part. I only want to eat most of them when cold. The weirder part is that I eat most of them with salt and or soy sauce.
23. Although I don’t eat tomatoes, I love any food that has tomato sauce in it.
24. I love horror movies. But there is only one horror movie that really scared the crap out of me: The Grudge (Japanese version). I couldn’t sleep with the lights off for two straight nights. And that is saying something considering [see entry #21].
25. I am rarely embarrassed.
26. I have difficulty pronouncing words when the letters ‘r’ and ‘l’ come after each syllable like plural, ruler, parallel, really, roller, literally, etc.
27. I don’t think I dream, ever. Or at least, I don’t remember them.
28. I can imitate many kinds of accent pretty well. But I can’t do it impromptu. It has to be spontaneous, like when I’m actually talking to the person with that accent.
Feel free to get to know me more: