I think I'm interesting enough. Follow my story.
So here you go, some 26 random things about me. Oh, no judging alright. 😀
1. I started doing away with junk foods for 6 months now except for the occasional nachos with cheese dip. It’s way too delightful to pass up.
2. I can listen to a favorite song 10 straight times without getting sick of it.
3. I can never sleep with the lights on.
4. I only shave my beard once a week.
5. Believe it or not, I don’t apply anything on my face, not even soap. I only wash it with water.
6. I find sneezing oddly invigorating.
7. I would never pee in a dirty toilet/comfort room/bathroom.
8. I am fond of reading the dictionary.
9. I really hate it when I am already in a comfortable sitting or sleeping position and then I have to move because I just remembered I forgot to do or get something or that I have to completely get up to pee!
10. I spend more time in front of the TV than the computer.
11. I plan to marry at 32 the earliest and latest at 39. Well at least for now, that’s my plan.
12. I am not sure I will ever find a book again as thick as the last Harry Potter book that I can finish in less than 24 hours.
13. I get really voracious, obsessive and passionate whenever I discover and start liking some thing.
14. I generally don’t like OPM and local shows and movies.
15. College was when I discovered I was smarter than everyone else (kidding!). It was actually when I knew I was smarter than I give myself credit for. I was very, very average in high school academically you know.
16. I realize lately that I am becoming more of a risk-taking type than a playing-it-safe one.
17. I am disorderly organized. I like my stuff to be where I want or remember them to be.
18. To be completely honest, I get really uncomfortable when someone praises or compliments anything that has to do with me like my work, skills, talents or whatever.
19. I’m afraid of dogs and snakes.
20. I don’t drink and smoke.
21. I find it repulsive when people put on way too much deodorant as if they wear it as their cologne or something.
22. You know what I really, really hate? It is when I learn I have been duped or ripped off or witnessing someone getting duped or being ripped off.
23. I can hold my breath underwater for a very long time.
24. I despise all politicians. No exceptions. So expecting me to vote is out of the question.
25. Amongst my dream jobs are to be a tennis player, tennis sport columnist, host of a travel and leisure show, script writer for a hit sitcom, direct a movie or at least be a crew of a movie production or be an extra in a hit sitcom or movie.
26. I am rarely persuaded.